Monday, August 1, 2011

Hey Everybody, I'm BACK!!!

Hey ya'll,

Just found an old blog of mine from years ago that I REALLY loved. Forgot about it because I didn't have a computer for awhile ... so I will be posting some really OLD posts BUT they are good, and go well with this blog ...

An update on me: I am no longer Wiccan, and haven't been for some time now. I am Jewish by birth, and while I do follow at least SOME of the traditions and beliefs, I also follow Canaanite Polytheism ... worship of the old Gods and Goddesses that the ancient Hebrews worshiped before they were taken out of the mainstream writings and beliefs (although they are still mentioned as being worshiped all the way through the Scriptures!).

Did you know what is now known as the Holy Spirit, or Shekhina is actually FEMALE? AND is Co-Creatress/Goddess to YHVH? That is just one of the things you will learn if you desire to investigate on your own.

Not going to push my beliefs on anyone, though, and I do not wish to have anyone else's beliefs pushed on me.

Anyway, onward! Let the copy and paste from my old blog begin ... LOL

~ Mystty ~

P.S. I changed my nickname to Mystty from Shadow ... long story ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment