Monday, August 1, 2011

On Fearing God - post from old blog

On "Fearing God"

Hey,

I just read a comment on a word study I did. I posted a comment to it and am also posting my reply here as well. ...

A good friend of mine did an intensive word study on the subject (meaning she dug into the Hebrew roots for the meanings of the words) ... it is a little long and pretty intense, but I think she did a fabulous job of it ... and it does quite a good job (I think, anyway) of explaining about "Fearing God" and what it really means ... yes, the study is on 'worship' but don't let that mislead you, as you will find out rather quickly when reading the study, that it does indeed go into 'fearing God'.

If any of ya still have questions or anything after reading it, feel free to keep posting comments to get a dialogue going, or email me. Either way, I'm open to discussing things of Torah, as long as the discussion is on the up and up, and is not disrespectful, rude or obscene.

Take care everyone. Till next time ~

Shalom, ~ Mystty ~

No comments:

Post a Comment