Monday, August 1, 2011

On A Lighter Note ... (from old blog)


LOL ... On a lighter note ...

Both boys got sprayed by a SKUNK tonite, in the FACE ...

PEEEEE-UUUUUUUU!!!!! Talk about stinky! LOL

After calling the emergency room who referred me to poison control, all I could do was what I had done ... flush their eyes and mouths out with water. The poison control guy did give me a de-skunking recipe, though, here it is for anyone else unlucky enough to be sprayed ...

1 quart hydrogen peroxide (2 of the 16 ounce bottles)
1/4 cup baking soda
1 teaspoon liquid detergent (like dish soap)

Mix in a spray bottle and apply to affected area. Leave on 15 minutes and rinse. Repeat as necessary.

Well, that's all the excitement I can take for one day. I'm heading off to bed.

Sweet dreams, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment