Thursday, August 18, 2011

Today's attitude is ... crabby ....

Yes, just as the title suggests, today's attitude is crabby.

I have not been sleeping well lately. I wake up constantly, toss and turn ... you know what I mean.

The bags under my eyes now have their own bags!

Anyway, threw some leg quarters into the crockpot with some garlic powder, onion powder, and chicken bouillon. Smells good, but didn't feel like doing anything else with it.

Last night we had chops with garlic powder, onion powder, and seasoned salt. I also sliced some zucchini and sauteed them after the chops were done, and had Parmesan foccacia to go with.

I just finished the ruana I was crocheting and am now making some fingerless gloves to go with. The ruana consists of three bands of multicolored white/black yarn, and the gloves are black.

Haven't been up to much else lately, other than walking the dog. I don't get out much these days *grin*. It's hard without a car ...

Anyway, hope all is well with all of you out there, and I will post more soon!

Take care,

~ Rev. Misty ~

No comments:

Post a Comment