Monday, August 1, 2011

Addiction - old post from old blog

Addiction

I'm an addict.

There.

I said it.

I'm not ashamed.

I have an addiction and I'm not ashamed to admit to it.

I have taught myself how to knit, and I am absolutely, positively, completely, addicted.

I have stayed up till the wee small hours of the morning knitting, only stopping because my hands went numb, to wake up 3 or 4 hours later and go right back to it.

Knitting.

What an addiction.

Dare I say it, maybe, possibly, perhaps on a really bad day, even better than sex?

Maybe. Maybe not.

It all depends on how you look at it.

Knitting.

What an addiction.

Give me more yarn!!!!

I'm almost out.

Look out, JoAnn Fabrics, here I come!

Except that I must wait. Yearning. Needing to knit.

I must wait because it is the middle of the night and the stores are all closed.

I must wait till tomorrow.

My hands are shaking.

I need to knit.

Or maybe they are shaking because that's all that I have been doing the past few days.

Knitting.

What an addiction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment