Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Things are looking up ... I think

Hello everyone

Things are looking up, I think.

My son came home today from the juvenile center. They are not charging him with anything.That's the good news.

The bad news is, he is under investigation for yet ANOTHER allegation, and they are looking further into the first allegation.

It never seems to stop ...

They did NOT like it when I took the stand today, because I was refuting everything that they were saying, AND telling them that I have numerous witnesses to back me up, that my son is innocent.

So now he is home - but on house arrest, no contact with friends, no one can come visit, no phone calls, no texts ... until December when it goes to trial. They were trying to keep him locked up in the detention center, but his attorney was able to get him to come home on house arrest. They didn't like that.

Sheesh.

At least he is out (for now); even so, it's like they are treating him as if he's already been convicted.

So, I'm happy he is out, but upset that they are still treating him as a criminal ...

Anyways, love, light, and laughter!

~ Shadow ~

No comments:

Post a Comment