Wednesday, November 4, 2009

MEN

Same post at MySpace, but since I'm writing it without copying it ... and it will be a little different, anyway, so whatever

You meet a man, think, great, yet another new friend! This is really neat! I'm meeting all sorts of new people ...

Then you start talking to this person, send a few emails back and forth, and find out he's nothing but a disgusting waste of humanity.

WHY do men think they can be such pigs and get away with it?

Have they no shame? Can no man treat a woman like a lady anymore? What gives them the right to talk to a lady in such a disgusting manner? Especially one they haven't even seen face to face yet?

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reminding me why I prefer to be alone, why I don't date!

I mean, how DARE he talk to me that way! Even if I'd known him forever, what he said to me was totally disgusting, AND the APOLOGY was just as bad, if not worse, than the original comment! AND he still thinks I want to talk to him! SHEESH! NO WAY, buddy! BYE BYE!

I know ALL men aren't like that. Just 99.9% of the ones I have met so far in this life.

It's discouraging.

Doesn't say much for humanity, does it ...

I'm really upset right now. Just put a big huge black spot on my day.

I don't know if I'm up to meeting anyone else, I couldn't take it if they acted the same way ...

Think I'm gonna go cry and lick my wounds ...

I'll be better soon

No comments:

Post a Comment