Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back to Normal

Wow, what a thoroughly depressing post that last one was! Must have been just a really late nite, headachey, not feeling well thing that just hit kinda hard. Thank goodness that doesn't happen very often!

Anyway, I'm back to my cheery old self again. Daylight always has a way of washing the cobwebs and negativity of the night away :-)

Well, shoot. Not much to report that is new.

My dog is grunting like a pig.

My son's fiance' actually believed us when we told her about Vitamin Q, you know, the one found in tree bark? (There is no Vitamin Q).

One of my friends asked me how to spell "KFC" yesterday.

My daughter's boyfriend thinks cotton comes from sheep. (It's a plant. Wool comes from sheep).

My granddaughter insisted (she's 4) that it's "row, row, row your boat, gently down the street".

I could go on and on ...

Like the time my daughter asked me "how old were you when you were my age".

Or when she saw a bus parked in front of Wal-Mart, and walked into it anyway, instead of going around it.

Or that Canadians come from Canadia.

Or when I told the kids dinner was in the toilet. Although, I had an excuse for that unfortunate phrase ... I had just been in a bad car accident, and it affected my memory and vocabulary. I still don't feel as smart as I know I used to be, and still lose my words or get them mixed up sometimes. ... I just could not for the life of me remember the word for kitchen! So it came out toilet ... boy did they make fun of me for that one! ... it IS kinda funny ...

I wonder what new friends I will make today. Can't wait to see what the day brings me! :-)

Gonna go make some coffee ... talk to ya'll later! MWAH! Kisses and hugs!

Love, light, and laughter

~ Shadow ~

No comments:

Post a Comment