Friday, November 6, 2009

does my luck suck, or what

Well, today started off great, sun was shining, it was nice out ...

Then I got a call. My youngest son was taken to the juvenile detention center. He's completely innocent (and no, I'm not just saying that, I know for a fact he is ... and I will tell you why). They are holding him until next Thursday at 2pm WITHOUT CHARGING HIM because they feel he is a 'danger to himself or others' ... and this is why ...

Oct. 28th (his birthday) he was accused of (along with 3 others - and we have no idea who these "3 others" are) beating a kid (we don't know who) into a gang (there is no gang).

Here is why I KNOW he is innocent:

He was at home with the swine flu! and there are at LEAST 5 witnesses that can prove it...

but they've already tried and convicted him of it before we even go to court.

I am SOOOO mad!

anyway, my life just keeps getting better and better, doesnt it ...

oh well, things will look up soon

love, light, laughter, and brightest blessings

~ Shadow ~

No comments:

Post a Comment