Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hello, World!

Hey guys!

Just found my blog again! Just after I had found it the last time, my hard drive crashed ... and I lost all my links and things ... but ... I'm BAAAACK!!!

OK ... guess I need to update ya'll on what's been going on around here. So, not in any particular order, let's begin:

My daughter (the oldest of the three) has recently (like in the last couple weeks recently) found her dad and his family. She has never seen them. Long story short, when I was pregnant with her, I gave him two weeks to decide to stay with us or he could have his beer and weed. Looks like we know what he chose. ANYway - she is getting married next year - July 10, 2010 - and her dad is saving up to come to the wedding! Not sure if her Gramma Rita, Aunt Nilza, and the rest of his family will be coming. I'm excited for her! That is just awesome.

My oldest son is also planning on getting married next year. They are thinking of August 18. His fiance' is pregnant (not his by blood, but by love). I think he will make a great dad.

My youngest son is just having fun being a normal 16 year old. He wants either his lip pierced or a tattoo for a late birthday present. I think he'll get pierced, since he is still growing and that would royally screw up a tat.

On my last birthday, I got my first tattoo - my daughter drew it - it is an alien cuddling a teddy bear. This year, my youngest son drew an AWESOME eagle's head, so that is my next tattoo, and will get that next month for my birthday. Now my middle kid needs to draw me one. Then I will always have something of each of my kids with me, no matter where we are. I know they are always in my heart; but this is something I can see, something tangible of them.

I think I will do something similar for the grandkids: For hers, since it's an alien/teddy bear combo, I'm thinking of getting teddy bears with the grandkids names on the bellies (like CareBears). For the youngest's kids (which please won't be for quite awhile) it will be either chicks or eggs. Have no clue for Dan's, though, since I am still waiting for a tattoo from him.

I've also been corresponding with a very smart, very sweet, very funny gentleman. I think we are becoming very good friends. It will be nice to finally meet up in person, and who knows what will happen then?

Watching "Transporter 3" with Dan and Haylee. Well, they are watching it, I'm kinda listening but not really paying attention to it. They started it when I was making dinner so I already missed half of the movie, so ... I will watch it later. Lots of action, but that is typical for the Transporter series. I did like the first ones, although action flicks usually aren't my cup of tea.

I guess I will go for now, but now that I've found this blog again ... I am hoping it won't get lost anymore!

Love and Light

~ Shadow ~

No comments:

Post a Comment