Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kids

This day just keeps getting better and better ...

My 18 year old son threw a hissy fit tonite because I was going to make chicken cacciatore and he wanted baked chicken with Worcestershire on it. He threw kool-aid on the wall, threw garbage on the floor, and was going to take the bag out of the vaccuum and throw that around, but he couldn't figure out how to get it out of the vaccuum (he's really not that bright).

I ended up taking my other son and a friend out to dinner (we had Chinese! MMMM!!!) because I wasn't going to take his crap anymore. When we got back home, he still was throwing a fit, so I went to a friends house. He followed me over there and started yelling and throwing a fit there.

He doesn't live here anymore.

And of course, it's all my fault, he didn't do anything wrong ...

Kids these days. Sheesh.

Oh well, brightest blessings

~ Shadow ~

No comments:

Post a Comment