Thursday, November 5, 2009

A new day; the sun is shining, all is right with the world

Hello again, everybody!

The sun is shining, it's a brand new day ... wonder what treasures are in store today?

I'm going to make for dinner tonite what I was going to make last night. Chicken cacciatore! Haven't had that for awhile. If you don't know what it is, it's very easy to make, and is YUMMY! Here's the recipe:

1 package of chicken (legs, breasts, thighs, whole cut up fryer, whatever you have)
1 jar spaghetti sauce
noodles

OK, so this is really simple and easy: get a casserole dish. Lay the chicken out in the dish. Pour the spaghetti sauce over the top. Bake till done. Serve over hot buttered noodles (any kind). Put some Parmesan/Romano cheese on top (that's what I use, anyway), and eat! YUMMY!

Can't get any simpler than that.

Think I will make bread sticks to go with. Found this awesome recipe for Pennsylvania Dutch soft pretzels that make really awesome bread sticks if you don't make the pretzel shapes. Those are easy to make, too.

I'll make some broccoli & cauliflower to go with the chicken cacciatore, maybe make a garlic/butter sauce for the veggies and to dip the bread in, too.

Dang, I'm making myself hungry this morning! LOL

Haven't even made coffee yet, but will as soon as I'm off of here updating ya'll about my life in the crazy lane ... got some hazelnut creamer, love it!

Think I will write my new friend an email tonite, haven't written in a couple days, even though he didn't write me back from the last time yet ... just a line or two to say hi and let him know if I'm bothering him, TELL ME! and I will stop :-)

My sinuses are hurting this morning, got a sore throat and an ear ache to boot. Just got over the flu, but the weather changed and it's cold out now, and it's cold inside, too - my heat is on, it just refuses to warm up in here. Not sure what's going on with that.

Anyway ... get my meds refilled today so I won't be crazy anymore lol ... oy vey

Hot flashes, be damned, these are power surges!

Well, think I will go and make that coffee now and see what I can scrounge up for breakfast ...

Love, light, and laughter

~ Shadow ~

No comments:

Post a Comment