Monday, December 8, 2008

Dream Journal

OK. So I decided to keep a dream journal. Here is my first entry:

Lady held my hand and led me somewhere. Had me to first draw (with my mind) a square and then a veggie looking thing that looked like a squash. They glowed blue and kind of pulsated. She asked me what I thought or if I had any feelings about them. I thought that I don't like squares, and I'm not fond of egg plants.

(I actually have nothing against squares, but I'm really, really not fond of egg plants).

Then the dream changed to a "familiar" retelling of Frankenstein. Showed everything up to battle, it was all done.

(At this point I think it was making hologram playing cards for an RPG game).

Trebubetter all details. User details.

(Have NO idea what that means).

Would dream was writing it all down in the journal and not actually writing it down so missed stuff. Black Eyed Peas "Shut Up" was playing in my head.

(OK, that was really strange ... I was dreaming about writing in the journal. No clue about BEP).


And that was it for my first dream journaling. Not sure what it means, if anything. I kept waking up and going back to sleep, and try to write down dreams in between sleeping ... I ended up not sleeping more than about 5 hours and have a horrendous headache.

I'm sure I'll have some wild dreams to tell ya'll about another time ... till then ...

Love and Light

~ Shadow Mystt ~

No comments:

Post a Comment